Jobs - Full-Time
Finance and Administrative AssistantReports to: Director of Finance & Administration
The incumbent is the key support person for the Director of Finance and Administration. The individual also manages the central office of the Society.
As Finance Assistant:
- Maintains the accounts payable process, which entails ensuring that bills are entered into QuickBooks and paid in a timely manner, and keeping vendor
files up-to-date. Manages company credit cards and office supply invoices;
- Records Commercial Operations' receivables as downloaded from the POS system;
- Serves as accounting liaison with the Commercial Operations department, and the interface between the Point of Sales System used in Comm Ops and the QuickBooks used in the Finance department;
- Issues invoices for Library photo orders;
- In the absence of the Director of Finances, provides backup for payroll and
other Finance department functions;
- Handles other projects as assigned.
As Information Technology Assistant:
- Serves as contact person for routine IT trouble-shooting issues;
- Manages the e-mail system;
- Key contact in the absence of the Director of Finance and Administration;
- Handles other IT projects as assigned.
As Administrative Assistant:
- Maintains orderly records and filing systems for the Society's central administration offices;
- Manages the Society's phone system;
- Serves as a member of the Disaster Team;
- Serves as receptionist for administrative offices, which includes answering central information phone calls, responding to queries, receiving guests,
ordering office supplies, and maintaining office equipment;
- Providing general administrative support, as requested.
- BA degree or equivalent experience;
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills;
- Strong administrative experience;
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and quantitative skills;
- Pleasant phone manner;
- Strong computer skills: knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel required; Quickbooks experience preferred;
- Ability to prioritize projects, goals, and deadlines;
- Capability of maintaining confidential data.
How to Apply
Please email a resume and cover letter to Linda Atlas, Director of Finance and Administration. No phone calls, please.
Jobs - Part-Time
There are no part-time jobs available at this time.